Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Blog 1, Trying to do a blog everyday for 30 days.

Good afternoon! My name is Bethany and I'm 11, i just started blogging today. I'm not doing much. I have 3 sisters and 3 brothers. My dad and my oldest brother went on a job together. My mom filmed a video for her channel a little while ago and I helped her. We have two dogs ( Sheba and Daisy ). Our family is going to Carowinds soon I can't wait We were going to go to Carowinds today but it was supposed to rain. But next week we might go. We had cinnamon toast crunch for breakfast ( one of my favorite cereals ). Joy-Anna, Gloria and I are on my mom and dad's bed we are acting like Gloria is a baby ( Lol ) ( Joy-Anna is older than Gloria ). Joy-Anna, Gloria and I are eating animal crackers and yogurt while watching TV. We are watching Sesame Street. I'm lieing down and watching Good Luck Charlie and some YouTube videos with Joy-Anna. Joy-Anna and I are done watching Good Luck Charlie! It's 3:50 and I have no idea what to do I'm just laying down on Mom and Dad's bed I guess I'm just being lazy ( Lol ). Joy-anna is about to lose her tooth and I hope she loses it soon. I want to pull it. Now I'm  eating some Cinnamon Toast Crunch with Samuel. Cinnamon Toast is so good. Done eating cereal! Samuel ( my second oldest brother )and I are playing the piano together.  We are playing a few different songs. Right now I'm just supervising Joy-anna to make sure she does the laundry right and I'm watching some videos. I'm going to play the piano some more before I go outside and play on the swing some and maybe some other things. I just went out to the garden as nobody has been out there for a few weeks. We have been a little busy and things and I got a lot of Bell Peppers from the garden! I'm just sitting on the couch with my mom not doing much just looking at my blog and stuff while my mom is watching videos from the Camp meeting ( a gathering with a bunch of church's there is a lot of singing and preaching there ). We are eating Supper ( pressure cooker chicken steamed broccoli and Crescent Rolls ). Done eating Supper was really good. I'm watching some videos on YouTube. So this is how my day went. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment