Thursday, August 13, 2015

day (2/30)

Good morning. I'm eating some delicious Frosted flakes for breakfast and I'm watching TV. I'm watching cops reloaded ( I like watching it sometimes ) with my brother Jesse. I'm playing the piano now. I'm going to play a few songs and Sheba and Daisy came in because a man was walking down the road in front of our house. I just did a few hair styles on Joy-Anna. I did a braid over her head as a hair band. Time for lunch Joy-Anna and I are eating now. We are eating hot dogs and after we eat our hot dogs then we can eat a popsicle. I just went and got the mail. In the mail there were two birthday cards for Joy-Anna and Dalton. Joy-Anna and Dalton's birthdays are two days apart. We are watching "Pants On Fire" sitting on the couch and eating a popsicle. I'm on Dalton's computer watching "Alpha and Omega 3" the others are watching AFV in the living room. I went to find some clothes for church tonight ( I got a blue flowered shirt with a dark blue jean skirt ). I'm going to take a shower and get dressed for church. Done taking a shower now I just need to eat, brush my teeth, fix my hair and then paint my nails:) It's after church now and we are on are way home. I ate a pepper and it was burning hot!!! I'm done eating supper we had Sloppy Joes. I'm going to watch a few videos and than I will go to sleep. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment